Standout Roadside Signs – YOU vs. the Competition
The needs of road travelers vary from vehicle to vehicle. Minivans filled with antsy families on a long trip are looking for fun shops and diversions to break up the monotony of the open road. Weary commuters are trying to spot a drive-through coffee shop to give them the caffeinated boost they need in the morning. And then, some drivers don’t realize that they’ve been looking for your business until they spot your sign.
The trouble is that unlike other forms of advertising, roadside signs cannot gain the undivided attention of your potential customers the way television advertisements or Internet ads can. Every competing business in your vicinity is going to be fighting for the same drivers in a very concentrated area.
Choosing Roadside Signs for Your Business
For urban areas, acquiring good business signage can be even trickier, since there are so many distractions all fighting for attention at once. Here’s what to look for when purchasing roadside signs:
- A bold design
- Portable signs
- Materials that won’t fade or rust if left outside
- The ability to easily change your sign’s message
- And, most importantly: a clearly defined message space
Roadside Signs that will Leave Your Competition in the Dust
- Portable A-frame Folding Sign with Changing Letters. This two-sided sign comes with (330) 4″ H changeable letters (in black) and numbers (in red). Its thin frame is only half an inch wide on either side, leaving you with an impressive 20″ W x 36″ H display space.
- Adjustable Changeable Letter Roadside Sign. You’ll certainly catch your competitors off-guard with this dual-sided sign that can be adjusted between 3′ H and 5′ H. The 525 black and red letters and numbers come in 4″ H and 6″ H sizes. Both of these changeable letter signs can be transported very easily.
- Roadside Sign with White Panel Insert. While this piece of business signage doesn’t come with any letters or numbers included, it has a wide white panel for writing any message you want. For extra visibility, consider asking an artistic member of your team to create an eye-catching design. This sign would be great for a busy cafe or diner that changes its specials on a daily basis.
No matter what your company or organization does, visibility is one of the best ways to edge ahead of your local competitors. Any of these three signs are just the ticket to a larger client base and more returning customers.